Monday, April 6, 2009

Street Fighter Fail.


Today I was challenged to Street Fighter IV during my Chem Lab. I reluctantly accepted the challenge for I haven't played since Spring Break with Sam, my Street Fighter Rival. I followed my friend Gerald to his friend's dorm to play. As we proceeded to play, I was winning at first. Gerald who claimed that he beat everyone he has played with, except for one person, was in shock and said I was decent. Yes he said decent. I later learned why he said I was decent. We played matches which consisted of 7 rounds. I chose my favorite character, Akuma, and he chose Sagat. I soon came to learn that Sagat is in fact a very strong character who does a LOT of damage. Twenty six matches later... yes TWENTY FUCKING SIX MATCHES LATER I HAD NOT WON A SINGLE MATCH. HOW FUCKING SAD IS THAT?!?!?! I came to realize that I am not a good Street Fighter player, despite being able to beat practically all my friends at it back home. Except for Gay Allen who has been playing Street Fighter since he was a little noob ahah.

So yeah, a new light has been shed on me in the Street Fighting world. I am now going to train to become tournament worthy in this game. One day I will beat Gerald and Gay Allen LOL. Friggen Blanka and Sagat players. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment