Monday, April 6, 2009

4:40

So it is 4:40 AM as I am writing this... and this is my first blog entry ever in my life.

I always thought about writing a blog, but never got to doing it. I guess the reason why I am doing this now is because I, for once, finished all of my homework/school work due for today and have nothing to do. I have adapted to staying up all night and functioning off of minimal amounts of sleep. Not such a great thing if you ask me.. Well since I have nothing to do at the moment, but this I will start rambling about the events I am looking forward to this week.

A good friend of mine suggested to me to film a sampler and submit it to LXD. I doubt I'd be selected, but hey I've got nothing to lose so why not give it a shot? For those of you who know me well, you will be fully aware of my laziness and lack of self motivation to get things done if I don't have to. This, however, is quite interesting to me and I haven't tricked in a while so this will be quite challenging. I have until Friday to get this done, and hopefully I stay on task this week so I can have the time to do this.

Speaking of Friday, Sam and Jess are coming to pick me up from Merced!! YESS hahah time to kick it with TAG again. Ever since I've gone away to school, I never realized how great my life was back home. Its good to know that I have friends who are willing to make a two hour drive to pick me up and a two hour drive to bring me to the Bay. Yes thats a total of four hours. Thats pretty damn long ahah.

So yeah, that is what I am looking forward to for this week...

ANYWAY

The LXD trailer is pretty damn epic. It's nice to see someone I used to kick it with in here before he became a celeb and moved to LA. Friggen Jeremy the Mudda Ass LOL! You can see him at 2:21, 2:50, and 3:00

So yea, its 5:03 AM now and I should get to bed. Too bad I'm still wide awake.. *sigh*

Here's the LXD trailer:

Click the HD button!!

No comments:

Post a Comment