Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Expensive Ass Pants

I frequently lurk on a forum known as BapeTalk2 and I noticed that some members who post on the What Did You Wear Today thread have some nice ass pants Lol. Curious, I began to do some research on denim and other things of that nature. Turns out the really nice denim, or the ones I think are really nice at least, are exclusively made in Japan and are very difficult to get your hands on. People line up on release dates for them, and they literally sell out within an hour. People, such as myself, then resort to purchasing them from resellers who inflate the price. I am currently interested in Fenom denim, but I can't justify spending $400+ dollars on a pair of pants. Perhaps one day when I'm ballin or have an excessive amount of money, which I doubt anytime soon, I will purchase an expensive ass pairs of pants.

This is the picture that I saw that got me interesed in fenom, and more specifically these are the Mastermind x Fenom Denim:
Photobucket
This is a moderator on the forum, Paulio4Prez. Very stylish mang if you ask me haha

here are some close ups of the pants via Hypebeast:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If you ask me, I think the denim would be a lot better with out those crystals. I doubt anyone would notice it unless they are familiar with the denim or own them themselves. The price for these ranged from $1000-$1500

anyways

I just recently purchased a hoody from paulio4prez and this is what it looks like!
Photobucket

woo! well, I better start working on my essay which is due at 11:59pm
yarrrr I hate essays, oh well. The things you have to do to be successful later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment