Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rude Awakenings

I can't believe someone could be so inconsiderate. I'm fucking sleeping peacefully and you open the door to hang out in the lounge chatting away with others and you don't even close the fucking door. Thanks a lot asshole.

I don't usually hold grudges against people or get angry easily, but you my friend have ticked me off for the last time. I could tell from the beginning that you were a potential asshole, and you haven't proved me wrong. You arrogant shit, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be in the position you are in today. You wouldn't have hooked up with the girl of your dreams. You could at least be considerate. I hope you're finally realizing how you need to change your ways. Especially when I slammed the door on you. Fucker jocking on my steeze, you really annoy me now.

This motherfucker piles up the trash in the lounge and never takes it out. He takes my bottles of water without asking even when I tell him I'm running out, he just replies with "oh really?" I fucking tell him to look at the case there's only 3 bottles left and he doesn't say a thing.

I've done so much for you man. I helped you establish your own club here. I woke you up after long nights of work and you had to get up for class or to meet up with a girl. I made sure that you got out of bed to go to your commitments. I offered you food whenever the Dining Commons was closed and you were hungry. I brought your camera to KCN practice when I had other things to do. Even when I went to come support you at KCN, you asked me to go back to the room to get your camera, and I did even though I didn't have to. When you were in times of doubt, I was always there to talk to you. I helped you out when it came to approaching girls and gave you the confidence to ask a girl out.

The only times you did anything nice for me was because I had already did something nice for you and probably felt bad if you didn't. I remember talking to a friend about you and he said you were a arrogant asshole and I defended you saying that you're not. Well, now things have changed.

You were tolerable before, but now I can't stand you. I'm glad that the semester is coming to an end and that I don't have to deal with you anymore.

Thanks for being the biggest asshole ever David W.S. Cheng

- Your roommate

No comments:

Post a Comment